VaLeNCiA iN SOT 2006

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Opportunity to share with Marc

Thursday, 16 February 2006

Marc has been in church for quite some time and I always assumed that he knows everything there is to know about God theoretically. Today, when we were travelling together, Marc asked me how to actually get a revelation from God from the Bible. I was quite shocked but I really thank God for this opportunity to share with Marc. I realized that there are many things that people do not know and I do not know too. I admire the learning attitude of Marc and I wanna be like him. There is nothing to be shy about asking even the basics of Christianity. Also, I've learnt not to take it for granted that the basic things of Christianity is automatically instilled in Christians but it takes someone to teach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home