VaLeNCiA iN SOT 2006

Monday, February 27, 2006

Kun Ming's vision

Well, I don't really remember the date but one morning I was fellowshipping with Kun Ming in the cafe and I asked if he has the desire to be a CGL. He started sharing with me about his motivation to come to SOT. He wanted to be trained in the Word before he starts his course in design. He desires to be a outstanding interior designer in future. His dream is to start a CG of interior designers and hold a special outreach meeting once a month. In this meeting, they'll share creative ideas inspired by God on interior design inspired, to set a benchmark for this field. Through this meeting they can reach out to other designers. WOW! Really making a difference in the marketplace! I'm believing with him to see this day come to pass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home