Alex's & Samuel/Saral's testimony
Heard that Alex gave up his job as an accountant in Hong Kong to come all the way to Singapore for SOT. Got to fellowship with him that day and found out that he is married and had initially planned to have a child this year, before God spoke to him to come... Wow...the sacrifice he made is really great. His wife too. Not easy to be so supportive.
Sam and Saral also showed me their family photo. They left their child in the care of their mum to come here to be trained in SOT. Wow.
All the international students are really inspiring. Makes me feel that I can certainly do much more for God...that what I'm doing now, all the sacrifices I've made so far are pretty insignificant. To think I alwiz think that I've done so much. Haha...well, at least now I'm getting more and more motivated each day to do more for God! =)
Sam and Saral also showed me their family photo. They left their child in the care of their mum to come here to be trained in SOT. Wow.
All the international students are really inspiring. Makes me feel that I can certainly do much more for God...that what I'm doing now, all the sacrifices I've made so far are pretty insignificant. To think I alwiz think that I've done so much. Haha...well, at least now I'm getting more and more motivated each day to do more for God! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home