Led Prayer Focus
Tuesday, 14 February 2006
After SOT today, Sis Jennifer told me that Pst Zhuang says I can lead in the Prayer Focus. When she mentioned this, it was only 10 mins before prayer focus. I still can remember Sis Jen's face "matter-of-factly" saying it. To me, it was something new, something I take as a challenge. Yes, I led a CG prayer meeting before but this time I'm leading a group of SOT students! More than that I only had 5 mins to really think of what to do. However, I also "matter-of-factly" replied "OK" and went ahead.
Initially I was quite nervous but slowly it was fine. I thought it was quite good as many of the people stepped out to pray. Thank Jasmine also for assisting me. Got to know quite a number of international students too.
It was really a great experience and causes my faith and boldness to rise up to the next level. There was no room for me to panic or draw back but just step into it and do it. God must have arranged this to force me to enlarge myself. Thank God for this as I am really much confident now, knowing that God is the One Who leads me to do all these. =)
After SOT today, Sis Jennifer told me that Pst Zhuang says I can lead in the Prayer Focus. When she mentioned this, it was only 10 mins before prayer focus. I still can remember Sis Jen's face "matter-of-factly" saying it. To me, it was something new, something I take as a challenge. Yes, I led a CG prayer meeting before but this time I'm leading a group of SOT students! More than that I only had 5 mins to really think of what to do. However, I also "matter-of-factly" replied "OK" and went ahead.
Initially I was quite nervous but slowly it was fine. I thought it was quite good as many of the people stepped out to pray. Thank Jasmine also for assisting me. Got to know quite a number of international students too.
It was really a great experience and causes my faith and boldness to rise up to the next level. There was no room for me to panic or draw back but just step into it and do it. God must have arranged this to force me to enlarge myself. Thank God for this as I am really much confident now, knowing that God is the One Who leads me to do all these. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home