VaLeNCiA iN SOT 2006

Monday, February 27, 2006

New water bottle!!

Friday, 10 February 2006

Early morning when I was sitting in the cafe, saw Priscilla (this sister from another church whom I sat with yesterday) and she came to pass me a water bottle she bought for me! WOW! Yesterday I met her at MRT and she told me that she wanted to go get a new bottle for herself and I was pretty excited as I was thinking of getting one to. As I asked her how much does one cost, she asked if I wanted one. Actually I do want one but wanted to save up for the last lap of Building Fund so I just said I'm still deciding. God is amazing! She actually bought one and blessed me with it!! I'm truly blessed as it was only yesterday that I got to know her and immediately she bought something to bless me. Thank God for wonderful people He put in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home