First Day of SOT
Tuesday, 7 February 2006
Went for PA briefing with Bro Bobby. Wow...there are like 1001 things to note during PA. I'm really amazed at the excellence of the church. Even the gap between the 2 white boards gotta be closed up. Markers must put 3 different colours. The lights, the curtains, the everything...amazing...
Right after the briefing, I went to find my team. Wow! Immediately a few of them took the initiative to find out who have arrived, where are the rest who have yet to arrive. I'm impressed! I mean, first day of school and they are already looking out for one another. One of them also took the initiative to station himself (Malvin) at the cafe to get all the team members to sign Kelvin's card. TODAY IS KELVIN'S 21ST BIRTHDAY! So efficient such that when Michelle just barely came into the room and I asked her to go sign the card, she had already done so. WOW.

We celebrated Kel's birthday...I think he was pretty surprised as it was only yesterday that we found out it was his birthday and yesterday's orientation ended quite late, but today we were all ready to give him the pleasant surprise of a bday cake and key-shaped card! =)
It's possible 'cos of excellent team mates...
Jasmine (Powerful CGL)
Kelvin (Mighty CGL to be)
Kun Ming (Great guitarist)
Michelle (Anointed keyboardist)
Eunice (Gorgeous designer)
Marc (Silent contributer)
Faith (Prosperous financial advisor)
(Dr.) Tony Tan! (hahaha...)
International students...
Malvin (Powerful Zone Leader from Malaysia)
Alex (Best accountant from Hong Kong)
Dorothy (Charismatic CGL from Taiwan)
Saral &...
Samuel (Beautiful husband & wife from India)
And yet to join us....ALTONA!!
I think we make the BEST TEAM 2006! =)

Went for PA briefing with Bro Bobby. Wow...there are like 1001 things to note during PA. I'm really amazed at the excellence of the church. Even the gap between the 2 white boards gotta be closed up. Markers must put 3 different colours. The lights, the curtains, the everything...amazing...
Right after the briefing, I went to find my team. Wow! Immediately a few of them took the initiative to find out who have arrived, where are the rest who have yet to arrive. I'm impressed! I mean, first day of school and they are already looking out for one another. One of them also took the initiative to station himself (Malvin) at the cafe to get all the team members to sign Kelvin's card. TODAY IS KELVIN'S 21ST BIRTHDAY! So efficient such that when Michelle just barely came into the room and I asked her to go sign the card, she had already done so. WOW.

We celebrated Kel's birthday...I think he was pretty surprised as it was only yesterday that we found out it was his birthday and yesterday's orientation ended quite late, but today we were all ready to give him the pleasant surprise of a bday cake and key-shaped card! =)
It's possible 'cos of excellent team mates...
Jasmine (Powerful CGL)
Kelvin (Mighty CGL to be)
Kun Ming (Great guitarist)
Michelle (Anointed keyboardist)
Eunice (Gorgeous designer)
Marc (Silent contributer)
Faith (Prosperous financial advisor)
(Dr.) Tony Tan! (hahaha...)
International students...
Malvin (Powerful Zone Leader from Malaysia)
Alex (Best accountant from Hong Kong)
Dorothy (Charismatic CGL from Taiwan)
Saral &...
Samuel (Beautiful husband & wife from India)
And yet to join us....ALTONA!!
I think we make the BEST TEAM 2006! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home