Interview with Word of Life (Sweden)
Wednesday, 15 February 2006
Bro Bobby told me yesterday that there is an interview for some of us with Word of Life (Sweden). I was quite excited as usually I'll only watch people being interviewed on the video screen and this time I'm going to be interviewed! =D
I was one of the last few to be interviewed and we were repositioned from the Children Church Hall to Roof Garden (nicer view anyway..=>). The interview went smooth as I shared about how great SOT has been so far, how every praise and worship session in the morning are just so refreshing and recommend that every believer should come SOT! =)
Bro Bobby told me yesterday that there is an interview for some of us with Word of Life (Sweden). I was quite excited as usually I'll only watch people being interviewed on the video screen and this time I'm going to be interviewed! =D
I was one of the last few to be interviewed and we were repositioned from the Children Church Hall to Roof Garden (nicer view anyway..=>). The interview went smooth as I shared about how great SOT has been so far, how every praise and worship session in the morning are just so refreshing and recommend that every believer should come SOT! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home