VaLeNCiA iN SOT 2006

Monday, February 27, 2006

SOT Orientation

Monday, 6 February 2006

Reached church at 6.50am to help out as team leader. First time in my life. Haha...alwiz had problems being on time for 8am classes, yet today absolutely no prob! =)

Helped in registration before attending the briefing. The P & W was awesome! It feels like a new beginning of my life. Pst Tan shared a great message on aligning ourselves right in life.

We got into our teams. PTL all my team members are in WYZ zone! We are Ministry Team 15. It was so exciting when we started planning for the game! Everyone was so excited and got themselves involved in the discussion, including the International students, even though it's the first time most of us are seeing each other. When Bro Edmund flag us off, we immediately ran up to the lobby and opposite! Seeing everyone in the team so excited really motivates me to chiong ah!

We very quickly gathered the items stated, formed the longest line within minutes, found our clue card in less than 5 minutes with the help of another team, picked the "Travel by cab" mode to go Jurong Point. It was unbelieveably smooth sailing!

After sending the team off to the various cabs, I had to go to school. So sad! My whole mind was on the team and I kept msg-ing them in sch. On my way to Marina Bay to meet them, Kelvin called and said something very sad happened. I was quite taken aback. He said they lost their morale while moving to the last station and suddenly I heard some sobbing sounds. Sensing something amiss, I said, "Stop acting!" Then he said, "We finished the race first!" WOW!! Amazing!! We were the 2nd wave that was flagged off yet they managed to come in first! Faster than all the teams which went off at 1st wave! WOW WOW WOW!!

Eventually we didn't perform as well at the cheer item and got 2nd but I'm already so proud of Team 15!! I firmly believe that all of us in the team will end off this year very well!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home