VaLeNCiA iN SOT 2006

Friday, November 24, 2006

Fellowship with Princess Diana & Dedication to Friends

Wednesday, 22nd NOVEMBER 2006

Diana & I went Vivo...supposed to buy presents...but we walked and we walked and we walked and walk....somehow we ended up walking outside Vivo to take pictures...hahaha...

Anyway...we had a great fellowship with each other. We shared about our past...the challenges we faced, the setbacks we went through. And we encouraged each other about our future in God. We know that as we trust God, our future is secured. We don't have to try too hard.

I thank God for Diana...though we only really shared and talked to each other since two months ago..we are like the closest of friends. I feel comfortable in sharing everything with her. Knowing that I won't be judged and knowing that I will surely find support. I look forward to see God moving through the both of us in a great way!

God has been really good to me. Though this year has been especially trying for me in the area of relationships, the best fruits I bore this year is also in the area of relationships. I would say my friendships this year has been awesome. It is one thing to have friends but another to have godly friends who pick you up with prayers and encouragement whenever you are down, inspiring you to go further in your ministry with God. All these friends are so precious to me. They are the ones who walked with me through my challenging but rewarding 2006.

My dear friends...know that it is you who gave me the energy and encouragement to stay up into the wee hours of the night to finish up my work and wake up early in the morning to arrive in school early; courage to step out whenever I thought it is too difficult; strength to move on when I thought I can't make it anymore. It is you, who gave me the smile I wear on my face whenever I see you because YOU, you are the gift that God gave to remind me of His love for me. I LOVE YOU all SO MUCH. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home