Fun Times in SOT
Friday, 17th November 2006This is my journey to school. Since I forgot when...Priscilla offered us ride to school every morning, 7.10am at Potong Pasir MRT. Thank God for her. Save time, save money, made friends, get front seats...these are my transport khakis.. today not full attendance... haha...
We will usually reach at 7.45am... then...queue up for the front seats...but we don't usually get the front seats... Cos there is a group of students who never fail to outrun us to grab the chairs to sit in front. Ha...Well, I really admire their hunger for the Word of God so I won't go "fight" for the front row...
I can only pose for the photo... Haha...
Today's PA team is awesome. Team 6 & 7. They gave us really nice momento! Very cool bookmark and a heart-shaped paper which says different phrases. Mine says "God is my Shepherd". So nice. =) God is indeed my Shepherd who takes care of all my needs, cares and loves me.
As usual, we took lotsa pics with people and I really love this pic with Eunice, Altona & Malvin!! And these 3 are my closest team mates in SOT. Always there to listen to my jokes, my problems, my good times and my bad times. We form the M.A.C.E!! Or C.A.M.E! Haha...

Spent the afternoon having fun in attributes
with Laverne and some others...almost turning the bookstore upside down..but of course we help make the customers feel so loved by our warm greetings the moment they enter the store!!
Fun times in SOT...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home