VaLeNCiA iN SOT 2006

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Chapel with Pst Ulf

Thursday, 23 February 2006

7.40am. Already about 20 people are queueing at the gate. Everyone was excited for Pst Ulf's session. Tony was also one of those queueing!! So cool. As he usually comes last in our team, today he is third! (Aft Alex and Dorothy) By 7.45am, team 15 has fully arrived, except Kelvin as he is coming from army camp. So proud of all of them! By 7.55am, the queue has already extended to near the void deck of the flat nearby. Everyone is really, really excited.

Today's attire is super formal, so all the brothers came in suit! So cooL! Take photo!!

8am. The security opened the gate and everyone walked briskly into the lift to 4th floor. When I reached, I saw a big mess before my eyes. There were bags on the floor, chairs forming into first and second rows, people trying to get chairs. WOW! Everyone was so urgent that they start laying their own chairs and booking their own seat, making sure that they have a seat in front! Amazing. Of course I joined in the "fun". However, I couldn't stay long in the chaos, was quite happy someone (I also forgot who was that in my state of shock) asked me to go opposite to buy food.

The session was great! In the short session, Pst Ulf really motivated us to become fruit-bearing trees for God and enlarged our faith capacity. More to come in the next 3 services!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home