Interview with Harvest Times
Tuesday, 21 February 2006
Sis Jen told me to go for another interview today. Honoured! =) It's interview with HT, and unlike the previous one, there are only 3 of us. Privilege!
Most of the qns were directed to Andrew, the brother from Papua New Guinea but I guess the most interesting comment I made was that I actually look forward to SOT everyday as Team 15 is simply so wonderful. The team is like a family to me and coming for SOT is like meeting up with my family. In fact I was really excited on Monday night as I can see my teammates again! First day of SOT I look forward to Friday as I was really tired, now I don't like Fridays as I have to wait another 3 days to see my teammates! =)
Team 15 you are the best!
Sis Jen told me to go for another interview today. Honoured! =) It's interview with HT, and unlike the previous one, there are only 3 of us. Privilege!
Most of the qns were directed to Andrew, the brother from Papua New Guinea but I guess the most interesting comment I made was that I actually look forward to SOT everyday as Team 15 is simply so wonderful. The team is like a family to me and coming for SOT is like meeting up with my family. In fact I was really excited on Monday night as I can see my teammates again! First day of SOT I look forward to Friday as I was really tired, now I don't like Fridays as I have to wait another 3 days to see my teammates! =)
Team 15 you are the best!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home