Last lesson with Pst Mats-Ola
Here I am to backtrack again..wanted to write since last Fri but I guessed I waited too long. Ha.. Anyhow I wanna write about today's lesson first.
Today's lesson was tremendous. Preparation for Ministry last lesson. Pst laid hands on all of us. During P&W, it feels rather 'normal', in fact the most 'normal' for the whole week. Presence of God was there but for this whole week today was the only day I did not even tear. But the moment Pst started talking, I felt the presence of God so strong. Tears started filling up my eyes. I could not help but kept tearing and tearing. Pst talked about answering the call of God. He talked about paying the price to follow the call of God. Giving up my life and my will so that God's will can be fulfilled in my life. I felt the deep tangible presence of God.
I think I have been living my own life for too long. Wanting to enjoy myself, a life without much of a sacrifice. A life not too hard to live. A life which don't need much faith to get by. I feel I have lost that energy to stretch my limit. To test my capacity. In short, life has been too comfortable.
I feel I have lost my focus. I feel I'm becoming very inward looking. Only looking out for my own needs and desires. God I am sorry I have lived for myself the past few weeks.
Towards the end of the lesson, I heard a word in me, "FIGHTER". I used to be a fighter. No matter what comes my way I fight. Not to survive. I fight to win the victory. It seems I have lost my overcoming spirit. I want to live an overcoming life. My life cannot be so comfortable. I want to be a FIGHTER! I can't put my comfort over serving God anymore. STAND UP AND FIGHT CINDY! Yes God. I want to serve Your will. Time to finish the race well!
I love the 2nd last verse Pst shared...
Acts 20:24 "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God."
Today's lesson was tremendous. Preparation for Ministry last lesson. Pst laid hands on all of us. During P&W, it feels rather 'normal', in fact the most 'normal' for the whole week. Presence of God was there but for this whole week today was the only day I did not even tear. But the moment Pst started talking, I felt the presence of God so strong. Tears started filling up my eyes. I could not help but kept tearing and tearing. Pst talked about answering the call of God. He talked about paying the price to follow the call of God. Giving up my life and my will so that God's will can be fulfilled in my life. I felt the deep tangible presence of God.
I think I have been living my own life for too long. Wanting to enjoy myself, a life without much of a sacrifice. A life not too hard to live. A life which don't need much faith to get by. I feel I have lost that energy to stretch my limit. To test my capacity. In short, life has been too comfortable.
I feel I have lost my focus. I feel I'm becoming very inward looking. Only looking out for my own needs and desires. God I am sorry I have lived for myself the past few weeks.
Towards the end of the lesson, I heard a word in me, "FIGHTER". I used to be a fighter. No matter what comes my way I fight. Not to survive. I fight to win the victory. It seems I have lost my overcoming spirit. I want to live an overcoming life. My life cannot be so comfortable. I want to be a FIGHTER! I can't put my comfort over serving God anymore. STAND UP AND FIGHT CINDY! Yes God. I want to serve Your will. Time to finish the race well!
I love the 2nd last verse Pst shared...
Acts 20:24 "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home