BBQ Outing!
Sunday, 19th November 2006
The long-awaited BBQ outing at West Coast! Diana & I skipped our way to West Coast Park hand-in-hand...(sorry Princess! I let out our secret!) thank God managed to escape the eyes of onlookers! Haha...I wonder how silly we look. Well...cannot lose the joy in us rite?
Arrived around 5pm..with most of my teammates...
SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU GUYS! All ready to set the fire for all the pits...and off I go with some others to prepare the water dispensers. Joanna gave me some instructions...but apparently I couldn't understand it well enough because we ended up needing the guys to "dance" with the dispensers to mix the drink well. Haha...
BBQ started...and...Diana, Eunice & I started our photo-taking spree!! We decided to forsake our food and went around taking pictures with almost every other student!! It was fun, fun, fun!! [photos are at community.webshot.com/user/cin_val] The 3 "crazy" girls going around the whole of Pit 9-12 saying, "So-and-so! Can we take a picture with you?" Haha.. but well..like I said..BBQ food..can eat anytime..but taking photos..only tonight!
Had a lot of fun at the games. Seldom get to see all the "diligent ministers of God" letting down their hair playing like no one's watching. When trying to get the game masters attention, everyone dashed, screamed, pushed, squeezed, shouted...during the games, you can't differentiate the 20s and the 50s; the youths and the adults; fresh grads and established businessmen [when I say 'established', I mean 'ESTABLISHED']...everyone just had fun. Towards the end of the BBQ..started to pour...but thank God for holding back the rain all the way till the end...I will surely miss the people in SOT...
Signing off...the 3 'crazy' gals...
The long-awaited BBQ outing at West Coast! Diana & I skipped our way to West Coast Park hand-in-hand...(sorry Princess! I let out our secret!) thank God managed to escape the eyes of onlookers! Haha...I wonder how silly we look. Well...cannot lose the joy in us rite?
Arrived around 5pm..with most of my teammates...
SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU GUYS! All ready to set the fire for all the pits...and off I go with some others to prepare the water dispensers. Joanna gave me some instructions...but apparently I couldn't understand it well enough because we ended up needing the guys to "dance" with the dispensers to mix the drink well. Haha...
BBQ started...and...Diana, Eunice & I started our photo-taking spree!! We decided to forsake our food and went around taking pictures with almost every other student!! It was fun, fun, fun!! [photos are at community.webshot.com/user/cin_val] The 3 "crazy" girls going around the whole of Pit 9-12 saying, "So-and-so! Can we take a picture with you?" Haha.. but well..like I said..BBQ food..can eat anytime..but taking photos..only tonight!Had a lot of fun at the games. Seldom get to see all the "diligent ministers of God" letting down their hair playing like no one's watching. When trying to get the game masters attention, everyone dashed, screamed, pushed, squeezed, shouted...during the games, you can't differentiate the 20s and the 50s; the youths and the adults; fresh grads and established businessmen [when I say 'established', I mean 'ESTABLISHED']...everyone just had fun. Towards the end of the BBQ..started to pour...but thank God for holding back the rain all the way till the end...I will surely miss the people in SOT...

Signing off...the 3 'crazy' gals...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home