VaLeNCiA iN SOT 2006

Sunday, November 12, 2006

GRADUATION PHOTO-TAKING

I guess I should start jotting down notes on the beautiful memories of what Malvin said, "the last 36 days of SOT"...=) [I'M SO gonna miss SOT!!!!]
Anyway..we had our SOT graduation photo-taking today with ALL THE PASTORS (WOW WOW WOW) and Pst Ulf!!!
And of course, we had our fair share of photo-taking with one another, as though it was already graduation day...took pics with our "grace SOT bus members", few of my dear friends in SOT, and of course not forgetting my ever dearest team! Check them out!! We were just having so much fun!! =)

After that we took Altona's car to Geylang for the famous BEEF HOR FUN!!! Yummy yummy!! [Feeling hungry just thinking of it...] And...went for another Tim Sum treat at where Al call 126 [or is it 146 or 162 or......somewhere in Geylang] for sump-licious Tim Sum...*droolz* Char Siew Chee Cheong Fun with very nice sauce, Fried Toufu with super lots of mayo, Ha Kaw,.......We listened to lots of Malang stories from Mal & Al...and not forgetting many...erm...jokes. Haha!


After that, Al sent ALL OF US back home!! From Jasmine at Chai Chee; Cindy at Serangoon; Michelle at Moulmein; Malvin at Jurong West; Eunice at Bukit Batok..... Literally like the song, "from the east to the west & the north to south"...

Did Al remember to send himself home?? Haha...yeah at 2.05am!! So sacrificial...when he needs to reach Expo at 7.30am tomorrow...I mean later...hee..Well, we were having our own share of fun in the car and of course the falling asleep and stoning moments... And how can I forget that magnificent moment when the car reached my home...everyone got out of the car!!!! Hahaha...Eunice and Michelle each thought I am getting out from their side of the car while Al and Mal each thought they are walking me up..Wow...like the arrival of the queen...as I'm always known to them...HAHAHAHA...

Awww....I'm so gonna miss T15!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home